I am not much of a writer, nor am I one to post my private thoughts on a website, but after seeing my friend Robin and some other blogs, I thought it might be a fun way to communicate with family and friends I don't see every day. Especially those that live in another state. I may not update it very often but I am going to try.
I'm sitting here relaxing on a Sunday afternoon, with the Pro Bowl on in the backgound (it's the last game of the year and I'm so very sad...in case you don't know I'm a HUGE football fan. Better luck next year to my Bronco's!) Watching the Pro Bowl also makes me miss Hawaii. liked.They are showing shots of the beaches and parts of the island. I lived there as a teenager and really really miss it.
Well I guess I'll close this out for now. Please stop back often as this will be a work in progress, I'll probably be adding some pics soon also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment